Content Creator (Vastari & Vastari Labs)
Vastari operates the world's largest online platform facilitating the exchange of cultural exhibition content globally. Vastari Labs, our subsidiary, empowers content owners to utilise new technologies; the metaverse, smart contracts, AR & XR, NFTs and beyond. We're a team of passionate and talented individuals making a difference in the ACET (Arts, Culture, Exhibitions & Technology) space. Our hugely ambitious team is based in offices in Whitechapel London, with working from home flexibility.
We are looking for a Content Creator (Vastari & Vastari Labs) to work closely with our Senior Management to support efforts across our two businesses.
Salary: £20-£28K Dependent on experience
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious candidate to work directly with the CEO & senior leadership team to help solve whatever problems the business throws at them; with particular focus on the creation of engaging content.
This is a hybrid role, and could entail working on everything from content creation across our various marketing and social channels, right through to administrative support, SEO and digital marketing.
Our ideal candidate can demonstrate a high degree of intelligence and application and is excited by the idea of working on super varied problems. In return you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on a rapidly scaling, early stage company, while also gaining a huge amount of exposure to a cultural industry experiencing unprecedented and exciting change.
- Work with senior leadership to deliver high quality projects
- Webinar preparation, marketing and organisation
- Manage social media accounts
- Create marketing collateral using Powerpoint, Excel, Canva etc
- Stay on top of trends and technology in the art and technology sector
- Write content for the Vastari blog and media channels
- Help project manage tasks from microsite creation to NFT launches
- Excellent written English and a natural with office software products
- Highly ambitious
- Great time management and organizational skills
- A passion for either tech, the cultural industries, or both
- A track record of high performance academically and/or professionally
- A love of problem solving and an ability to deploy data to drive insight