Social Media Strategy & Content Creator Intern
Vastari operates the world's largest online platform facilitating the exchange of cultural exhibition content globally. Vastari Labs, our subsidiary, empowers content owners to utilise new technologies; the metaverse, smart contracts, AR & XR, NFTs and beyond. We're a team of passionate and talented individuals making a difference in the ACET (Arts, Culture, Exhibitions & Technology) space; bridging the gap between digital and physical. Our hugely ambitious team is based in offices in Whitechapel London, with working from home flexibility.
We are looking for a Social Media Strategy & Content Creator Intern (Vastari & Vastari Labs) to work closely with our Marketing Executive to support digital efforts across our two Twitter accounts, Linkedin and other social channels. The position is flexible, so part time hours will be considered, enabling the role to be adapted around your schedule.
Salary: £14 to 16K (pro-rata) dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to understand the fundamentals of content creation in a close-knit and hands-on environment, using industry specific content creation tools. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, be a self starter, confident copywriter, and wish to further their knowledge in social strategy and content creation. A passion for, and understanding of, the art market and technology specifically related to NFTs, blockchain, VR, XR, Web3, the metaverse is preferred as the role entails commenting on these subjects.
The position will include:
- Creating and organising content from a wide range of topics into a clear social calendar following the brand's social strategy
- Reviewing and curating content from a wide variety of categories with a focus on relevant business efforts
- Staying on top of trends and technology in the art and technology sector
- Managing Vastari's social media DMs
- Writing content for the Vastari blog to generate SEO on topics relevant to Arts, Culture, Exhibitions & Technology
- Preferably UK based
- Excellent written English
- An excellent communicator on social media channels, with the ability to hit the right tone
- Hands-on experience with social media, communications, and community building and management
- A passion for either tech, the cultural industries, or both
- Second language would be great (ideally French or Italian)